Old School - Rap Freestyle

This was a little freestyle made couple of  years ago , you could probably guess from the the type of instrumental. The wordings aren't so clear, but we'll give lyrics below. The rap was a freestyle by Dlama and the chorus was also freestyled by  Wotrix back then. 
 Its not an official song for release, just one for blog. We hope you enjoy it as you stream it. 

" ra!
na  na na na (its for GOD , Dlama! Wotriz!)
Chorus

Na your love wey dey make me dey sing o
Na your love wey dey make me dey sing o oo 
Ur love wey dey sing o
Na your love wey dey make dey sing o oo
Tell me what to do (tell me tell me what to do)
 without your love...
Tell me, tell me where to go (tell me tell me where to go)
Without your love.. 


 Verse 1
I'm not sure I deserve it. 
But yet he did redeem me,
He brought me up and he washed me up , okay well he did save me
I'm giving him the praises
O lord, simply I thank you!.
For the grace that I'm seeing.
the life that I'm living..
O God , look how you raised me..
For the grace that you gave me,
The life that I'm living
The grace that I'm seeing
The life that I'm living. 
He's the one who has kept me
The one who loved me
The one who has sent me
He's the one that I'm living for .ah!.
I'm glad! ,  at this.. 

I'm doing this for G O D
He made me so kinda B IG 
I'm believing the word, I'm saying this. 
I'm proud of this, 
This is my testimony
So let's tell the world the glory
Go tell them I'll brag about it
He washed me and he saved me
He kinda, not  just kinda, he renewed me!!!
He brought me , he cleansed me, he - O my God, saved me 

Verse 2

From the ashes well he picked me, he kind and just so raised me, 
He never wont let me down. O my God - you will take me!
You  said you'll always inform me, see how little I am 
I'll never turn and you will blast like the whole world blasts out on me,
You kind and saved me, well I'm so glad about it. 
Some people say I'm reading lines but you know I'm just glad
O! I'm so happy, Am saying this , I'm happy,
This is my testimony.  I'm doing all for glory!
Yeah put the heads high, am calm and I'll say this story. 
Okay  I'm gonna do this, I'm gonna pull this whole thing,
Okay, my energy, those things I do, the things I have(things I have) - my oceans , my motions, my all, all my emotions  I'll give Him!.

Comments

Post a Comment